|1) City Pages|
|2) Yellow Pages|
Lat: 33° 41' 3" N
Long: 117° 47' 33" W
Irvine is the 18th largest city of California,
the 97th largest city of the USA.
It is situated in the Orange County.
Irvine is divided into townships, called villages,
each dedicated to a specfic architecural style:
* College Park * Deerfield
* El Camino Real * Harvard
* Irvine Spectrum * Laguna Crossing
* Northpark/Northpark Square * Northwood
* Oak Creek * Orchard Hills
* Parkside * Portola Springs * Planning Area 40
* Quail Hill * Rancho San Joaquin * The Ranch Square
* Shady Canyon * Stonegate
* Turtle Ridge * Turtle Rock
* University Park * University Town Center
* Walnut * West Irvine * Westpark * Woodbridge
* Woodbury * Woodbury East
The name Irvine comes from the name "Irvine Company".
Irvine was designed by the architect
William Pereira and
developed since the 1960s.
1971 Irvine was incorporated as a city.
City of Irvine Info Line
Irvine City Hall
Town Hall Telephone
Phone Book of Irvine:
City Directory Yellow Pages and White Pages
Pages Jaunes et Pages Blanches Irvine
Paginas Amarillas y Paginas Blancas Irvine
Gelbe Seiten und Telefonbuch Irvine
Pagine Gialle e Pagine Bianche Irvine